Fostering a child's natural gift for music and singing.

Promoting choral musicianship.
Sharing the joy of music with our neighbors.

The Del Ray Kinderchoir is an actively growing non-profit organization located in Alexandria, Virginia, which currently enrolls 60 students in three age divisions. These students receive weekly lessons in music theory, in addition to learning how to use their body as an instrument in the performance of beautiful music.  Music education is our vehicle for instilling lifelong skills of teamwork, problem-solving, creative thinking, and self-discipline.
In an effort to service a broad range of families, we are committed to keeping our tuition costs low. Currently, only 60% of the Kinderchoir's operating expenses come from tuition. The remaining 40% comes from donations. Your tax-deductible donation will be used to help:

--offer scholarships
--pay our dedicated managing artistic director, musicianship teacher, and accompanist
--allow us to bring in special guest musicians for performances
--cover rent for our convenient rehearsal and performance spaces in the church
--purchase music, teaching materials, and instruments
--print concert programs
--cover insurance
--run background checks on staff
--manage our website


Please help support us as we educate tomorrow's leaders today!